Some other fees you have to pay for Supplier Credit Loan like conformation cost, processing fee, LC advising fee etc.
Supplier Credit @ 4.25% Onwards
• Able to negotiate better rates
• Long & short term credit both available
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Supplier Credit Eligibility Criteria?
Supplier credits helps in getting ability to negotiate commercial terms with suppliers, access to the raw materials, capital goods at lower interest rates & as an exporter you will able to receive the payment immediately.
Supplier Credit Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria depends on various factors like age of individual, repayment history, business sales/turnover& Creditworthiness …etc.
- • Individual involved in exporting & importing of goods
- • Compliance should be with applicable Trade as per Credit guidelines by their constituents.
Note: – – You can avail up to 85% of contract value as a loan amount
What are the factors generally affecting Supplier Credit eligibility Criteria?
There are top factors that generally affects Supplier credit finance eligibility criteria as given below: –
Credit History: – Lenders are always ready to fund you, but the major reason for not funding all is that will you able to repay it? Therefore, they look at your past credit history to ensure you future commitments of repayment. So, if there any default payment found your eligibility level get lower.
Due to rejection of previous loan application: – As the factor itself cleared due to rejection of previous loan application, your new loan application gets affected as applying for multiple times, it will lower your credit score which led to reduces the eligibility chances.
What are the ways to increase Supplier Credit eligibility?
To increase eligibility, you need to consider Top points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
Repay existing loan: – Lender check while going through your loan application that you are having any existing loan as it will reduce your debt-to-income ratio. Therefore, try to close it as much as earlier before applying for new loan.
Build a strong credit record: – A strong credit record helps you in getting loan easier & aid in evaluating credit risk, for that you are required to do payment on timely manner as it will enhance your eligibility.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR)
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN PLEASE PROVIDE SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN SANCTION MAP
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I PAN CARD, ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST 1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR& SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
Documents required for Supplier Credit Loans are Request letter, offer letter, Letter to Credit, KYC report of Buyer and Suppliers.
It’s easy to apply online for a Supplier Credit Loan just submits your request letter through the website ill the application form with correct values, attach all the necessary documents.
Any exporter or suppliers can apply for Supplier Credit Loan.
There are some benefits of Supplier Credit Loan; –
- The Buyers can buy goods or services at cheaper rates by the foreign lenders.
- Supplier Credit Loan is provided against Letter of Credit only
- Supplier’s Credit Loan can be provided by foreign banks, foreign branches of Indian Banks, or other financial institutions.
This short-term credit facility provided for an exporter or lenders, supply goods or services to a foreign buyer on credit terms and condition.