- An Indian company
- A subsidiary of a foreign company
- A branch office of a foreign company
SCHEME BENEFITS & HIGHLIGHTS
- This scheme applies to the whole of India as a STP unit can be set up anywhere in India.
- The approvals for the STP unit are given under the single window clearance system.
- Jurisdictional STPL authorities approve the project’s cost of less than Rs.100 million with Indian Investment with 100% foreign equity permitted.
- All the imports of Hardware & Software in the STP units are completely duty-free, imports of second-hand capital goods are also permitted.
- It allows the Re-export of capital goods and Sales in the Domestic Tariff Area (DTA).
- Use of the computer system for commercial training purposes is permissible subject to the condition that no computer terminals are installed outside the STP premises.
- The capital goods purchased from the DTA are authorized for a refund of GST.
- Capital invested by foreign entrepreneurs, knowledge Fees, royalty, dividends, etc., can be freely brought back after payment of Income Taxes due on them (if any).
- After their import, Computers and computers peripherals donate to recognized non-commercial educational institutions, registered charitable hospitals, public libraries, publicly funded research and development establishments, organizations of Govt. of India, or Govt of a State or Union Territory without payment of any duties after two years.
Your projected export turnover considers the application processing fees and three years of advance annual service.
Application processing fees: Rs. 2500.00
- Service charges based on projected exports:
- Below Rs. 50 lakhs per annum, Rs. 15000.00 per annum
- Rs. 50 lakhs to Rs. 3 crores per annum, Rs. 50000.00 per annum
- Above Rs. 3 crores per annum, Rs. 100000.00 per annum