NEDFi has launched a scheme under the Ministry of Development of Northeastern Region (DoNER). Rupee term loan is initiated to increase the economic stability of the North-Eastern states by providing a platform to create entrepreneurs through a sustainable and productive MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprises) sector.
There are two types of loans provided by the NEDFi through this scheme
- Medium Loans
- Long Term Loans
Nature of Assistance
- Generally, The Corporation considers maximum exposure of up to 12% of its net worth for a single project.
- In the case of consortium lending, the total debt component in the project may be decided by the consortium partners.
- In the case of a corporation, this restricts its maximum exposure to 12% of its net worth and the rest of the loan requirement may be sanctioned by other consortium partners promotes contribution should be a minimum of 35- 40% of the total project cost.
- The industry should be situated in any North-Eastern states that require upgradation in infrastructure, technology, and distribution outlets.
- Any Individual, Group, or Consortium Lenders
- Manufacturing and services sector operating in North-Eastern states
- The manufacturing/production and services sector should be registered with the GST authority
- All MSME and SME (Small Medium Enterprises) sectors
The RTL scheme is applicable to the following North-Eastern states:
- Arunachal Pradesh
Documents Required for Project Approval
- Detailed Project Report
- Documents of the company or the firm such as registration certificates, memorandum articles, etc.
- Proof of documents related to the applicant, directors, associated companies, and assets
- If the company has existed for more than a year, documents related to the balance sheet, financial ratios, and cash flow statement
- Documents for proof such as PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, Driving License, Net-worth, banking details and IT returns