Under this scheme, the funding is provided for various purposes, such as capital expenditure, to meet working capital requirements, improving cash flow, debt consolidation, and corporate purposes.
This also gives assistance such as normal capital expenditure, working capital margin, the shortfall in working capital, repayment of high-cost debt, and general corporate purposes like funding of business acquisition or for brand building, etc., where no tangible asset creation may be contemplated.
- The unit should have a minimum net worth of Rs. 5 crores and it can be lowered to Rs. 3 crores depending on the merit of a case in a particular case small-size project in the northeastern region.
- The corporates should have a minimum of 5 years of operation with a minimum of 3 years of profitable operation.
- The corporate should have a good track record with banks and financial institutions.
The Minimum Rs.50 lakh and maximum, as per the norms of the Corporation
Long Term Debt to Equity DER (Debt Equity Ratio): Maximum = 1.25: 1
Current Ratio: 2: 1
Interest Cover: Minimum 2: 1
The period for repayment is up to years, including the moratorium period.
- Adequate collateral security
- Corporate guarantee of the group companies
- Escrow of receivables of good corporates
- Minimum security margin of 25%