The minimum amount of Promoter Funding is up to 25 lakhs.
Promoter Funding Share @11.00% Onwards
• Get instant liquidity
• Flexible tenure period
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Promoter funding against share Eligibility Criteria?
As a promoter of company, you always want to grow your business, where this facility allows you to grow fund easily in short time period. Promoter funding is generally used by promoters to grow their business, converting securities into equity shares. There are few criteria you need to look forward to avail this facility.
Promoter funding Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria depends on several factors like age of individual, repayment history, business sales/turnover, total work experience & Creditworthiness …etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Self-Employed Individuals
- • Age Limit of Self –Employed Individuals – 25 to 60
- • Applicant must be resident of Indian
- • Must have credit score above 750
Note: – As a minimum loan amount you can avail 2 Cr to maximum loan amount of 10 Cr.
What are the factors generally affecting Promoter funding against share Eligibility Criteria?
There are few factors that generally affects Eligibility Criteria as given below: –
Applicant age: – If you are 30 years old at the time of getting loan then you have enough time period to pay back the loan as your working days will be longer. But if you are near to your retirement age then you lose lowering your eligibility as you working days are very less to repay loan amount, hence lender will not prefer you give approval for loan.
Lower Income: – Your income indicates your repayment capacity. If you already having existing loan then, debt to income ratio will calculated by lender that you have enough capacity to repay another loan or not. So, it might lower chances.
What are the ways to increase Promoter funding against share eligibility?
To increase Promoter funding against share eligibility, you need to consider points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
Add collateral: – Lender need trust from his/her applicant is capable to repay loan, in this scenario if you add your collateral/assets lender trust level increase that if applicant fails to pay back the loan amount, collateral is enough to auction to match the loan amount as it will your chances of loan approval.
Extra importance of payment: – As you know lender check your credit score to know your previous transaction history. Therefore, always give extra importance of payment while taking place in time or not. A clean & clear repayment indicate your sincerity of payment making on time as well as enhance your chances.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- IRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR)
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN PLEASE PROVIDE SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN SANCTION MAP
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I PAN CARD, ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST 1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR& SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
The Promoter Funding Share is a financial provision given by banks and NBFCs to promoters of a company.
There are some benefits of Promoter Funding Share like it is easy to apply on low Rate of Interest with minimal paper work.
If, you want to apply for Promoter Funding Share firstly, you have to download the application form and fill all necessary details given in in the form then attach documents with the application form which is required for that and wait for the approval.
- Your Age should be 25 to 60 years
- Applicant must be resident of Indian
- Must have good credit score or above 750.
The Promoter Funding Share used for meeting several needs such as acquisitions, takeovers, and expansion of business.
Yes, collateral security is requiring for Promoter Funding Share.
There are almost 6 types of Promoter Funding Share as given below: –
- Professional Promoters
- Occasional Promoters
- Financial Institutions
- Entrepreneurial Promoters
- Technical firms as promoters
- Government as a promoter