These loans are specially designed for working professionals like doctors, chartered accountants lawyer & architects.
Professional Loan @9.99% Onwards
• Low cost EMI with flexible tenure
• Balance transfer your existing loan
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Professional Loan Eligibility Criteria?
Are you planning to start practice & expand your business, Professional loan for doctors, chartered accountant, lawyers & architects. This type of facility requires minimal documentation & low processing fee.
Professional Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria depends on several factors like repayment history, salary or business sales/turnover& Creditworthiness …etc.
- • Applicant age should be in-between 25 – 65 years of age
- • Last 2-year business must be in profit
- • Minimum income required 1 lakh per annum
- • Resident of Indian
Note: – You can get up to 50 lakh as a maximum loan amount.
What are the factors generally affecting Professional Loan Eligibility Criteria?
There are top factors that generally affects professioeligibility criteria as given below: –
Low credit score: – Applicant with less than 650 range of credit score refer to bad credit & this happen when they fail to pay bills on time or EMI. Hence, due to low credit score your eligibility get affected./p>
Loss in business: – One of the major reasons behind affecting eligibility is backdrop in business, as its mandatory requirement your business meet profit in last 2 years.
What are the ways to increase Professional Loan eligibility?
To increase eligibility, you need to consider Top points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
Do payment on time: – This can be the best way to increase eligibility as lender will consider your past repayment history by checking your credit score. Therefore, by giving importance to do payment on time will rescue from affecting credit score as well as eligibility.
Avoid applying loan for multiple times: – Once, you have chosen your perfect lender to avail loan, make sure you apply with them only, by avoid applying loan for multiples it would help to enhance eligibility.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR)
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN PLEASE PROVIDE SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN SANCTION MAP
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I PAN CARD, ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR & SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
Loan for professional self-employed are offered by various Bank & NBFC’s at good rates & terms.
If you are planning to get Professional loan for doctors, chartered accountant, lawyer or architect, choose your perfect banking partner through comparing multiple lenders & their offers. Once chosen contact their representative by visiting direct bank or enquiry through online site.
You can get up to 1 Crore in professional loan for setting up a business or expanding existing business.
- Processing fee
- Statement charges
- Late payment fee
- Stamp duty
- Foreclosure charges
- Part pre-payment charges
These are the charges applicable to professional loan.
The maximum tenure period to repay principal amount is 5 years.
No, this loan gives you the flexibility of both secured & unsecured, hence pledging a collateral is not mandatory to get a loan.
The average year of business should be above 5 years.