You have to repay Pre Shipment Credit fund over 6month.
Pre Shipment Credit (INR) @7.50% Onwards
• Negotiate better rates
• Simplified document processing
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Pre shipment credit INR Eligibility Criteria?
Pre-shipment facility allow you to get fund for expanding export growth just through the aid of trade receivable. It works as a working capital assistance for the purpose to procure raw material, processing & manufacturing of goods quality until the shipment takes place.
Pre-shipment finance Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria depends on various factors like age of individual, repayment history, business sales/turnover& Creditworthiness …etc.
- • Age Limit of Individuals – 25 to 65 years
- • Merchant exporters
- • Manufacturer exporters
- • This facility only availed by those exporter who has order on his own name
- • Some institutions fund for third party manufacturers who don’t have export on their own name
- • Exporter should not be in the caution list of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
What are the factors generally affecting Pre shipment credit INR Eligibility Criteria?
There are top factors that generally affects pre-shipment finance eligibility criteria as given below: –
Not being an Exporter: – Pre-shipment facility only can be obtained if you meet the mandatory requirements of being a exporter. Therefore, being not an exporter, you fail to meet the criteria.
Exporter should not be in the caution list of RBI: – An exporter would be caution- listed by the Reserve Bank based on the recommendations of the AD bank concerned, depending upon the exporters track record with the AD bank and investigative agencies. The AD bank would make recommendations in this regard to the Regional Office concerned of the Foreign Exchange Department of the Reserve Bank in case the exporter has come to the adverse notice of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) / Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) / Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) /any such other law enforcement agency and/or the exporter is not traceable and/or is not making sincere efforts to realise the export proceeds.
What are the ways to increase Pre shipment credit eligibility?
To increase eligibility, you need to consider Top points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
pen account with preferred lenders: – OThis considered to be the best way to increase eligibility, by opening a bank account with your preferred lender 1 year earlier of availing loan will build trust to lender & a good financial history help them to know your creditworthiness.
Must hold Import & Export code no: – For any person doing import & export needs to get IEC Code on mandatory basis. As if you already owned it, then it shows how legally you are following the protocol & even enhances your eligibility strength to get finance.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR)
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN PLEASE PROVIDE SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN SANCTION MAP
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I PAN CARD, ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST 1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR.ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR& SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-shipment credit loan you can take from Private or Government.
The Rate of Interest on Pre Shipment Credit is 0.75%.
- Your age should be- 25 to 65 years
- Merchant exporters
- Manufacturer exporters
- This facility only availed by those exporters who has order on his own name
- Some institutions fund for third party manufacturers who don’t have export on their own name.
Some document required for Pre Shipment Credit: –
- Packing list
- Performa invoice
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- Certificate of origin
Pre Shipment means loan provided by the banks to an exporter for financing the purchase, processing, manufacturing or packing of goods before shipment.