LC Discounting charges starting at 6.00% onwards.
LC Discounting @4.25% Onwards
• No impact on balance sheet
• Quick processing
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by LC Discounting Eligibility Criteria?
LC discounting are short-term facility is offered by banks which aid to reduces applicable charges levied on exporter bill invoice by purchasing the bills or documentation of exporter once he/she successfully done the required payment. However, you need to check criteria to avail this facility.
LC Discounting Eligibility Criteria
Usually, LC Discounting Eligibility Criteria depends on various factors like age of applicant, monthly salary or business income of co-applicant & residency..etc.
- • Age Limit of Individuals – 22 to 65 years of age
- • Good financial statement
- • 750 above Credit score
- • Nationality – Resident of Indian
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I PAN CARD, ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR& SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IFAPPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buyers approach the issuing bank to get LC
- Seller used to submit required document to get discount
- As per the terms money should be used to order or purchase goods only
- Finally, the amount will be credited to seller account
It considered to be good way to strengthen business liquidity.
Any company whether it’s a proprietorship/private limited/partnership company. Business minimum continuity should be 5 years & turnover should be 100 crores.
- Bill of exchange
- Commercial invoice and packing list
- Transport documents
- Delivery challan
- Acceptance from issuing bank
- Discounting request letter
Through the facility seller get able to lower the risk & respectively increases payment guarantee.
This type of advance payment helps in getting working capital which enhance good quality took place as the cash flow of business is strong.
Letter of Credit Discounting is an ideal way of financing. The various financial institution offers facility where it provides the guarantee of money be paid to seller if buyer default to pay the sum of amount.
Usually, there are 5 types of Letter of Credit discounting as below given: –