Sometimes private companies choose to invest in a country’s infrastructure development as part of a business expansion effort. For example, an energy company may build pipelines and railways in a country where it wants to refine petroleum. This investment can benefit both the company and the country.
Infrastructure Construction Loan @ 13.00% Onwards
• 100% transparency maintained
• Flexible tenure facility
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Infrastructure construction loan Eligibility Criteria?
Are you looking to do construction on your new or existing infrastructure? Then, infrastructure construction loan helps you to make it done right here from mapping process to implementation of project with ease way to opt for loan. Just need to check few eligibility criteria as required.
Infrastructure construction loan Eligibility Criteria
Usually, Infrastructure construction loan Eligibility Criteria depends on several factors like age of applicant, business income of co-applicant & residency..etc.
- • Age Limit of Individuals – 21 to 65 years of age
- • Good financial statement
- • Both salaried & self-employed are eligible to avail loan
- • 750 above Credit score
- • For salaried minimum income should be 25000/- pm
- • Nationality – Resident of Indian
What are the ways to increase Infrastructure construction loan eligibility?
To increase Infrastructure construction loan eligibility, you need to consider Top points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
Repay your debt quickly: – If you have any existing loan, then try to payback as much as quickly, it will build good credit score & improve your eligibility.
Show extra Income: – Lenders will check your stable income, a higher income will aid you to get higher loan amount. Therefore, apart from your monthly income, show some extra income like your investment & other part time business work.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR)
- PHOTOGRAPH PARTNERS
- PAN CARD – COMPANY, ALL PARTNERS
- ADDRESS PROOF – ALL PARTNERS (PASS PORT, VOTER I CARD ,PAN ,ADHAAR)
- FIRM ADDRESS PROOF- LATEST ANY UTILITY BILL
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST 1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR.ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR & SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
The Infrastructure Finance Company is yet another financial institution engaged in the principal business of infrastructure loan. The credit facility (term Loans, Project Loans, etc.) granted by the non-banking financial companies to the borrowers in the specific Infrastructure Sectors Viz.
Along with the aforementioned sectors, infrastructure includes waste disposal services, such as garbage pickup and local dumps. Certain administrative functions, often covered by various government agencies, are also considered part of the infrastructure.
We do not require an external rating, but we will rate all of our transactions through our internal rating model which is aligned with the major rating agencies’ criteria.
Some of our mandates permit non-investment grade financing, as long as the debt is senior secured. Ticket sizes for non-investment grade vary across the sub-investment grade scale.
Our mandates cover a wide range of maturity ‘sweet-spots’. We have financed facilities around eight years, as well as over 40 year facilities in the student accommodation sector.