RBI has not set any compulsory rules & regulations to get property insurance policy while apply for a Home Loan. It’s totally up to your choice whether you want or not.
Personal Loan Starting @10.50% Onwards
• Loan up to 25 lakh
• Maximum tenure 60 months
Calculator InformationThe Equipment Finance Calculator calculates the type of repayment required, at the frequency requested, in respect of the loan parameters entered, namely amount, term and interest rate. The Product selected determines the default interest rate for personal loan product. The Equipment Finance Calculator also calculates the time saved to pay off the loan and the amount of interest saved based on an additional input from the customer. This is if repayments are increased by the entered amount of extra contribution per repayment period. This feature is only enabled for the products that support an extra repayment. The calculations are done at the repayment frequency entered, in respect of the original loan parameters entered, namely amount, annual interest rate and term in years.
Length of MonthAll months are assumed to be of equal length. In reality, many loans accrue on a daily basis leading to a varying number of days interest dependent on the number of days in the particular month.
Number of Weeks or Fortnights in a YearOne year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
Rounding of Amount of Each RepaymentIn practice, repayments are rounded to at least the nearer cent. However the calculator uses the unrounded repayment to derive the amount of interest payable at points along the graph and in total over the full term of the loan. This assumption allows for a smooth graph and equal repayment amounts. Note that the final repayment after the increase in repayment amount.
Rounding of Time SavedThe time saved is presented as a number of years and months, fortnights or weeks, based on the repayment frequency selected. It assumes the potential partial last repayment when calculating the savings.
Amount of Interest SavedThis amount can only be approximated from the amount of time saved and based on the original loan details.
Calculator DisclaimerThe results from this calculator should be used as an indication only. Results do not represent either quotes or pre-qualifications for the product. Individual institutions apply different formulas. Information such as interest rates quoted and default figures used in the assumptions are subject to change.
Feel free to use our Our Finance Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.
What you mean by Home Loan Eligibility Criteria?
Before applying for Home Loan, you need to ensure that you meet specific eligibility criteria to qualify Home Loan. Every lenders want to know your repayment capacity to determine that you are capable of repaying loan amount within given time period. Therefore, meeting basic criteria is must while applying for loan.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Generally, Home Loan Eligibility Criteria depends on various factors like age of individual, monthly salary or business income, total work experience & CIBIL Score ..etc.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Salaried Individuals
- • Age Limit of Salaried Individuals – 23 to 62
- • Work experience of salaried Applicants – Minimum 3 Years
- • CIBIL Score should be above 750
- • Minimum Salary – 25000/-
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Self-Employed Individuals
- • Age Limit of Self –Employed Individuals – 25 to 70
- • CIBIL Score should be above – 750
- • Minimum Years of doing Business – 5 Years
- • Nationality – Resident of Indian
Note: – Maximum Loan Amount of Salaried Individual can avail up to 3.5 Crore & for Self- Employed Individual can avail up to 5 Crore.
What are the factors generally affecting Home Loan Eligibility Criteria?
There are few factors that generally affects Home Loan Eligibility Criteria as given below: –
CIBIL Score: – Firstly, Lenders check your CIBIL Score to know your past financial & transaction history to evaluate how capable you are at repaying loan or managing transaction. If your CIBIL Score is below 750, then it’s likely that you are not eligible to apply for a Home Loan, but if its above 750 you can easily apply & get a Home Loan at competitive rates.
Applicant Age: – Thirdly, Lenders see’s your age to calculate the tenure period. Generally, a longer tenure period will save your money on EMI, this results in non- default in repayment.
Monthly Income: – Secondly, Lenders want to know you Monthly Income, if you are a Salaried Individual your minimum income per must be 25000/- or if you are a Self-Employed your business minimum annual turnover must be 15 lakhs.
What are the ways to increase Home Loan eligibility?
To increase Home Loan eligibility, you need to consider few points as given below, this will aid you in increasing your eligibility level.
Improve CIBIL Score: – To improve CIBIL Score you don’t need to practice any mathematical theory you just need to be aware of timely paying payments, it might be Card dues, EMI, transaction which are taking place doesn’t to be delay in payment, try to avoid applying for multiple credit cards. Follow this points to increase home loan eligibility, remember CIBIL score above 750 will be offered home loan at lowest interest rates.
Joint Home Loan: – This facility allows you to add your spouse or family members to be earning co-applicant, therefore it led to increase chances of your eligibility.
Clearing Existing Loans: – Once you have decided to apply for home loan you, if you have any on-going existing loans then must try to clear existing loans dues. This will increase home loan eligibility when lenders check your debt-to-income ratio.
- PHOTOGRAPHS 2
- PAN CARD COPY
- AADHAR CARD + PASSPORT
- ADDRESS PROOF IF RENTED ALSO REQUIRED PERMANENT ADDRESS PROOF
- LAST 3 YEARS FORM -16, ITR WITH COMPUTATION OF INCOME IF FILE
- LAST 1 YEAR BANK STATEMENT – SALARY ACCOUNT
- LOAN SCHEDULE & SANCTION LETTER (IF RUNNING)
- COMPLETE PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN & MAP +ATS
- PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF BANK
- LAST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIP + APPOINTMENT LETTER
- PHOTOGRAPH BOTH
- PAN CARD CLEAR COPY PROPRIETOR
- ADDRESS PROOF (PASS PORT, VOTER ID CARD) PROPRIETOR
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF LATEST (ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL)
- FIRM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES & GST REGISTRATION COPY
- LAST 1 YEAR GST RETURN COPY
- FIRM 3 YEARS ITR COMPUTATION, PROFIT LOSS A/C, BALANCE-SHEET, TAX AUDIT REPORT, ALL SCHEDULED & ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- BANK ACCOUNTS (CURRENT ACCOUNT, CC ACCOUNT, OD ACCOUNT LAST 1 YEAR UPDATED)
- 6 MONTH SAVING ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPDATED (PROPRIETOR
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN PLEASE PROVIDE SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS WITH CHAIN SANCTION MAP
- PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY
- GST CERTIFICATE
- GST RETURN LAST 1 YEARS
- 3 YEAR COMPANY ITR COI P/L A/C BALANCESHEET + AUDIT REPORT 3CB 3CD, ALL ANNEXXURS, SCHEDULED WITH C.A.CERTIFIED
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL AY 2019-20
- 3 YEAR ALL PARTNER INDIVIDUALS ITR + COMPUTATION
- FIRM ALL A/C BANK STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL PARTNER SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER + TRACK RECORDS OR REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH MAP
- ALL DIRECTORS PHOTOGRAPH
- CLEAR PAN CARD – COMPANY AND ALL DIRECTORS
- ADDRESS PROOF – COMPANY AND DIRECTORS
- LIST OF DIRECTOR & SHARE HOLDER WITH CA CERTIFIED AS ON DATE
- MEMORANDOM ORDER IN HAND AND COMPLETE COPY (IF APPLICABLE)
- GST, SALE, VAT AND SSI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- 1 YEAR GST RETURNS
- ALL DIRECTORS INDIVIDUALS ITR & COMPUTATION LAST 3 YEARS
- LAST 3 YEARS COMPLETE FINANCIAL WITH TAX AUDIT REPORT AND ANNEXURE
- PROVISIONAL FINANCIAL FY 2019-20 OR MONTH WISE SALE FIGURE LAST 1 YEAR
- COMPANY ALL BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT 1 YEAR UPDATED
- ALL DIRECTORS SAVING A/C STATEMENT 6 MONTH
- IF RUNNING ANY LOAN – LATEST SANCTION LETTER AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULED
- AGREEMENT TO SELL COPY
- PROPERTY PAPERS COMPLETE CHAIN WITH SANCTION MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
This type of facility offered by various Banks & NBFC’s & it’s mostly preferred by the borrower who are looking to purchase or build property, with floating & fixed Interest Rates it gives the option to choose their convenient way to pay EMI & repay principal amount.
You can avail through online or offline both available, just you required to fill the application form with attaching mandatory documents like identity proof, address proof, latest 3 months bank statement & property details.
Under PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) one can avail the interest subsidy benefit but make sure you meet the eligibility criteria as the scheme aims to boost economically weaker section.
Calculating Home Loan EMI is easy you need to enter required loan amount following with Interest Rates & lastly the tenure period to repay the loan amount to calculate your monthly EMI
Top up loans can be availed against your existing Home Loan in terms of additional amount requirement, most Banks & NBFC’s offer credit to borrower who have good credit history & repayment capacity.
If you feel you are paying higher EMI as compared to other lender offering, then you can easy transfer your existing loan from one bank to another just by contacting or visiting the preferred bank.
Lenders provide 75% – 90% of property value as a maximum loan amount wherein you are required to make an down payment of 15% -20% of total property value.
If you are a self-employed you are needed to file ITR for your business at least 1 year as a latest.